Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Back..?

i think every time i write a new post in this blog, the first thing i say is always "i have abandoned this blog" or "long time no write" or things like that. i am officially not a loyal writer. i hate reading, i hate writing, and i don't even know how that got me into TESL (Teaching English as Second Language) programme, since i have to deal with deepened Reading and Writing courses :/ it is just plainly weird.

the last time i wrote in this blog, i was still a crazy fan of K-Pop and ZE:A. i am no longer a big fan now, that should explain how long have i been abandoning this blog ._. i currently have no obsession, AT ALL. for someone who needs to have role models in life, i am kind of lost nowadays. my role models usually come from my obsession. since i left K-Pop, i went back to listening J-Rock stuffs, but i found it kind of too hard for me and i just didn't like the fact that i missed too much news about them, and i don't know where to start again. then, i tried International Alternative Rock, like the bands 30 Seconds to Mars, My Chemical Romance and Kill Hannah, and i found myself very happy with the music. HOWEVER, i am not obsessed to any of the bands like i used to when i was younger, 13 to 15 years old. that basically explains how lost i am :/

i am now in University of Malaya (UM) in Kuala Lumpur. i finished my Foundation in TESL programme in Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) about 6 months ago. i am doing Bachelor in Education for TESL programme right now. lots of things happened, and if i were to tell every single things of them, i would take me a week, fully in front of my netbook to write. so what's passed is passed. if i feel like writing later, i will.

i really should be here often though. this helps with my writing skills. and i am such a bad writer. one of my lecturers in UiTM told me i sucked at writing orz i guess i'll try to write in my blog as much as i can. or if i have things to write about. since my life is full of nothingness, there's nothing to write :V oh well.

xoxo Kim T

No comments:

Post a Comment